Saturday, June 28, 2008

bloomies,etc.

Welcome to the first blog of "bloomies,etc." Bloomies was created as an outlet for the photography (mostly macro) I have gotten hooked on since posting blogs for our antique store From Out of the Past. Since we are closing the store on July 9th, I have wondered what I could do to continue with the photography and decided to jump in there creating and see what happens. So far, I've made gift bags, tags and note cards plus blown up and framed prints. I have plans for aprons and am working on a design for a purse incorporating the flowers on fabric.

This is quite an adventure and my head keeps swirling with ideas. So stay tuned, you never know what might come up.

Below are some of my favorite pictures plus some of the projects either completed or in process.

I plan to have my products on display and sale at Weekend Treasures in Griffin next week.
On another note, From Out of the Past will only be open nine more days! Better come on if you have been thinking about anything from the store. We have a 30% off sale going right now.




Apron in progress.

Take care and stay tuned,

Chris

No comments: