Thursday, July 3, 2008

Organizing and Sewing Again

You know, doing something with my photographs was an intriguing idea. Whew, actually doing it is a lot of work! I've cataloged the pictures, made some note cards, tags, gift bags and a purse - all of which took way more time that I thought! It was fun though. Now, to get everything to Weekend Treasures and displayed.
************
I have had this plan in my head about making a purse with one of my pictures on it. Well, I found material, picked the picture and did all of the necessary steps to print it on my ink jet printer. I cut it out and got ready to sew. POOF - my sewing machine died. It wasn't worth the time, effort or money to repair so I started researching replacing it. I called Alice Young from Young at Heart and she gave me one to try out. Bless her! (I will be getting a machine from her.)
Last night, I finished the purse. See what you think. You can't see it in the picture but the lining matches the plaid around the picture.


1 comment:

ShannonD said...

Cute purse! Everything looks so great!