Saturday, July 5, 2008

Finally on Display

I finally got some photos to Weekend Treasures and with the help of Cyndie, have the note cards, bags and pictures displayed. I tell you what, it is work getting things ready so sell - organizing, pricing, etc. Charlie has always handled that part of the business and for a reason, he actually likes it. He has been working on the booth and the shelves on the stairs and I think he has done a good job. He is also painting a piece of furniture right now and it should be ready to go in the store very, very soon.
Here is what it all looks like:

If you don't know Weekend Treasures, it a great little shop right in downtown Griffin. I managed to get this picture of the front of the store right before the sky fell out with much needed rain.

If you are interested in any of the photos for note cards, bags or blown up to a larger size, just let me know what you would like plus the photo number. I plan to keep adding to the display so stay tuned!

I am also toying with the idea of doing custom pictures for folks. If you have a particular flower, etc. that you would like photographed to use for note cards, enlarged, etc. just drop me an email and we'll see what we can do.

Take care,
Chris

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi Chris!!!

I sure hate I missed your closing, but things really got too hectic to break away from here!
oh!Yes!! after all that crazy preparation, my flight has cancelled!
kablooie!!!
Anyhoo!!! come to my blog!! I have a surprise for you!!!
have a wonderful weekend!!!
Kris aka..Kristine from Kitsch Sink